Nestled beside the River Tees with the Cleveland Hills as a backdrop, the 6,289 yard James Braid course is both picturesque and demanding due to the rolling terrain and sloping greens. The course is a great challenge for both novice and experienced golfers alike.
There are two signature holes at Eaglescliffe; the Par5 14th where the tee shot must be played across a bend in the River Tees; and also the 17th, a downhill 170 yard Par3 across the Pond to a double tiered green.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement yesterday and advice from Golf England, the Golf Club is now closed until further notice.
This closure applies to the Clubhouse, Shop and Golf Course and applies with immediate effect.
Phone 01642 788171 – Recorded Message on course conditions.
Click on the link to go to details!!
- World Handicap System Videos
- Free Golf Tasters for beginners
- Annual Membership Fees 2020/21
- Ryan & Tom in the Teesside Union Matchplay Finals
- Alice House Hospice Golf Day
- Competitions Newsletter January 2020
- Competition Handicap Limits (see September 2019 newsletter)
- Golf Insurance 2019
- Download 2019/2020 Fixtures Here
- Braid Society Courses Updated 2019
- Register with England Golf now!!
- Ways to Pay Your Fees