Nestled beside the River Tees with the Cleveland Hills as a backdrop, the 6,289 yard James Braid course is both picturesque and demanding due to the rolling terrain and sloping greens. The course is a great challenge for both novice and experienced golfers alike.
There are two signature holes at Eaglescliffe; the Par5 14th where the tee shot must be played across a bend in the River Tees; and also the 17th, a downhill 170 yard Par3 across the Pond to a double tiered green.
The course is open on Green conditions.
Thank You NHS Workers! from everyone at Eaglescliffe Golf Club
Phone 01642 788171 – Recorded Message on course conditions.
Click on the link to go to details!!
- New images of the course
- World Handicap System Videos
- Free Golf Tasters for beginners
- Annual Membership Fees 2020/21
- Alice House Hospice Golf Day
- Competitions Newsletter January 2020
- Competition Handicap Limits (see September 2019 newsletter)
- Golf Insurance 2019
- Download 2019/2020 Fixtures Here
- Braid Society Courses Updated 2019
- Register with England Golf now!!
- Ways to Pay Your Fees