Nestled beside the River Tees with the Cleveland Hills as a backdrop, the 6,289 yard James Braid course is both picturesque and demanding due to the rolling terrain and sloping greens. The course is a great challenge for both novice and experienced golfers alike.
There are two signature holes at Eaglescliffe; the Par5 14th where the tee shot must be played across a bend in the River Tees; and also the 17th, a downhill 170 yard Par3 across the water.
Due to the national lock down the course is now closed
Please avoid contact with all flags and social distancing rules apply.
Thank you ⛳️
Phone 01642 788171 – Recorded Message on course conditions.
Click on the link to go to details!!
- How To Top Up Competition Purse
- How to Sign-in, Enter scores and Submit Scorecard for Gents competitions.
- New images of the course
- World Handicap System Videos
- World Handicap System – find out more
- Annual Membership Fees 2020/21
- Golf Insurance 2019
- Braid Society Courses Updated 2020
- Register with England Golf now!!