Nestled beside the River Tees with the Cleveland Hills as a backdrop, the 6,289 yard James Braid course is both picturesque and demanding due to the rolling terrain and sloping greens. The course is a great challenge for both novice and experienced golfers alike.
There are two signature holes at Eaglescliffe; the Par5 14th where the tee shot must be played across a bend in the River Tees; and also the 17th, a downhill 170 yard Par3 across the pond
TUESDAY 13th APRIL
The Course is open on GREEN Conditions
Please avoid contact with all flags and social distancing rules apply.
Thank you ⛳️
Phone 07592315615 – Recorded Message on course conditions.
Click on the link to go to details!!
- How To Top Up Competition Purse
- How to Sign-in, Enter scores and Submit Scorecard for Gents competitions.
- New images of the course
- World Handicap System Videos
- World Handicap System – find out more
- Annual Membership Fees 2020/21
- Golf Insurance 2019
- Braid Society Courses Updated 2020
- Register with England Golf now!!
- Fixtures 2021