Matty Brown at Eaglescliffe Golf Club
Eaglescliffe Golf Clubhouse welcomes members and visitors. The clubhouse has a stunning view over the course and is a perfect place to sit back and relax. We have a spacious lounge and restaurant so social distancing can be easily maintained.
Our chef Matty Brown
Eaglescliffe Golf Club is delighted to have the services of award winning chef, Matty Brown. Matty has been in the hospitality industry for over 20 years, is classically trained and has an excellent reputation.
Matty has worked in the area in numerous pubs and restaurants and has experience of catering at the sharp end. The first two months here at Eaglescliffe Golf Club have been a roaring success and Matty and his team look forward to building on the progress that has already been made.
What we offer? (Covid restrictions may alter service – please contact Matty)
- Breakfast from 10am daily
- Lunch and snacks available all day
- Daily specials and evening meals up to 6.45pm
- Gourmet nights and themed evenings
- Eaglescliffe Golf Club can also offer in house catering for; Private parties, weddings, christenings, funerals etc where Matty can offer a variety of cuisine for example; Hog roasts, Paella pans, buffets etc
- We have ample parking for all you guests, making the club a great choice for a gathering
Do you need to be a member to eat at the golf club?
No, you can currently use the clubhouse up to 4 times as a guest before you need to join as a social member, for a nominal fee (discount then available on drinks)
Matty can also cater for private gatherings at venues outside the golf club.
For more information;
Please call the kitchen on 01642 780238 Ext 6
M Brown catering on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MBrownCatering/
Check out the MBrowncatering Instagram page for more photos